We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer/Detailer to work a long-term contract for one of our successful clients in the North Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
• Create and verify layouts, air, load, structural drawings, schematics and equipment orders for material handling systems.
• Work form 3D Plan View CAD models to create elevation view details. The created drawings shall be neat, accurate and professional in appearance.
• Plans equipment layout, material flow, and ...
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Developer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our clients in the Cincinnati area.
• Will be responsible for creating a series of CAD drawings (AutoCAD 2D, Inventor 3D) to be used as the basis for design automation.
• The drawings and models will integrate with .NET and C Programming interfaces through use of CAD command toolbars and software API.
• CAD Developer will work with various Programmers, Designers and Engineers to ...
Our valued client, a premier global manufacturer of capital equipment continues to build on a nearly century long tradition of product leadership & innovation. Their continued success prompts them to direct us to identify an experienced controls engineering professional as further described below.
Your professional background and contacts suggest you may be able to assist in this crucial, active search.
Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement
Controls Engineer (Job #6579)
Location - ...
Mechanical Design Project Engineer, Eaton, OH (92k -112k) - SIMDPE
Our Client Company is the world’s largest provider of high-purity custom silicon components and assemblies that serve a broad base of high-technology markets. They are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Project Engineer in the Eaton, OH area. Salary range is 92k-112k, depending on experience.
• BS in mechanical engineering or related field
• Black Belt preferred
• Equipment engineering experience in ...
Do you enjoy the Six Sigma process and implementing corrective and proactive process improvements? Are you an experienced Process Engineer driven by Quality and the need to work more efficiently and effectively reducing scrap and rework?
Work for a worldwide leader in the design and production of gas welding and cutting equipment. With locations around the globe, the Harris Products Group, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, manufactures welding consumables, gas apparatus and other specialty products ...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to immediately fill a contract position with one of our clients in the Anna, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
• Review new model part prints, identify equipment interference points or concern point.
• Develop documents defining line characteristics (operation and mechanical).
• Create product countermeasure ideas and documents for product change points to avoid investment impact.
• Able to analyze cost impact and in/out of countermeasure or ...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to immediately fill a contract to hire position with one of our clients in the Anna, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
Review customer requirement documentation & new model part prints, identify equipment changes points
Develop specification documents, concept models & line laytous detailing the required work
Overlay current & new product drawings to determine manufacturing equipment change points
Create machine concepts, modeling, component ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Dayton easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.