Location: Lakewood, NY
Job I.D.: 150924
A Lakewood New York company is seeking a controls engineer.
Will work with sales and engineering to design, program, and build
electrical controls products.
2-3 years of designing and programming of automation controls. Electrical
engineering degree is preferred
Must be well versed and ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to work onsite at a client’s facility in Eaton, OH.
This is a long-term (1year) contract.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• 10+ years of experience in product design/systems design
• Familiar with material selection and principles of heat transfer
• Experience integrating mechanical, ...
International Manufacturer has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer.
- Must have at least 3 years of Engineering Design experience, preferred in machinery/equipments
- Experience with stamping press a plus
- Bachelors Degree a must in Electrical Engineering or Technology
- Bilingual Japanese / English language ability a preferred, not required
- Must be ...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to immediately fill a position with a client in Dayton, Ohio.
The Project Engineer will be preparing architectural fixture drawing for customer approval and detail fabrication drawings for internal use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce architectural fixture drawings specifications for customer review based on prescribed design ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services is seeking a MasterCam Programmer / NX Designer, to work onsite at our client's facility. This is a full-time/direct position in Franklin, Ohio.
• Perform product design.
• Create NC/CNC programs required to machine product components from UGNX CAD data.
• Work with engineering, design and manufacturing teams
• Assist in the design and layout ...
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Job I.D.: 150710
The Ross-Carlisle Group has been tasked by a Dayton area manufacturer to find a full-time, permanent Manufacturing Engineer.
• Design new systems and processes for the introduction of new products
• Improvement or support existing processes and products
• Evaluate manufacturing process by designing ...
Oct 30 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Dayton easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.