Helping Companies in Several Different Facets of Manufacturing!Electrical Designer needed in Dayton, OH!This company has provided customers with turnkey solutions for industrial equipment needs for decades. They have the rare ability to help out companies in several different facets of manufacturing and pride themselves on meeting and exceeding customer needs. This is your chance to play a ...
Location: Lakewood, NY
Job I.D.: 150924
A Lakewood New York company is seeking a controls engineer.
Will work with sales and engineering to design, program, and build
electrical controls products.
2-3 years of designing and programming of automation controls. Electrical
engineering degree is preferred
Must be well versed and ...
FORTE is the pioneering Design/Build firm in the distribution sector of the supply chain industry. For more than 33 years, FORTE has provided client-side, network-wide consulting engineering, systems integration and operational optimization services on a consulting-only or single-source turnkey basis for existing distribution facility upgrades or new green-field operations ...
International Manufacturer has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer.
- Must have at least 3 years of Engineering Design experience, preferred in machinery/equipments
- Experience with stamping press a plus
- Bachelors Degree a must in Electrical Engineering or Technology
- Bilingual Japanese / English language ability a preferred, not required
- Must be ...
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Job I.D.: 150710
The Ross-Carlisle Group has been tasked by a Dayton area manufacturer to find a full-time, permanent Manufacturing Engineer.
• Design new systems and processes for the introduction of new products
• Improvement or support existing processes and products
• Evaluate manufacturing process by designing ...
Develops, implements, and improves manufacturing and industrial processes to effect maximum product throughput and optimum resource efficiency. Coordinates engineering changes to existing product lines and manages new product introductions. Sets work standards, work-flows, and defines resource requirements for assigned programs. Is expected to apply and champion ‘Lean Manufacturing’ ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for an Electrical CAD Designer to fill a contract position in the Wilmington, OH area. The project will last approximately 2 months.
• Create and change AutoCAD schematics of aircraft electrical circuits from marked-up prints
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Experience creating/editing electrical ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services is seeking a MasterCam Programmer / NX Designer, to work onsite at our client's facility. This is a full-time/direct position in Franklin, Ohio.
• Perform product design.
• Create NC/CNC programs required to machine product components from UGNX CAD data.
• Work with engineering, design and manufacturing teams
• Assist in the design and layout ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a CAD Designer to fill a direct position with a client in Enon, OH.
This person will provide assembly drawings of pumps with motors, gear reducers and other parts associated with pump systems. They will also convert fabricated parts drawings based on metric materials to parts fabricated with domestic materials, as well as create ...
The Electrical Engineer (I) implements electrical projects (with coaching from the Lead Engineer) for an integrated system or sub-system. The Electrical Engineer provides input and contributes to the planning, reporting and electrical implementation. Assists with storing turnover documentation in proper locationMaintains and tracks issues list and report progress to Lead EngineerMonitors and ...
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to immediately fill a position with a client in Dayton, Ohio.
The Project Engineer will be preparing architectural fixture drawing for customer approval and detail fabrication drawings for internal use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce architectural fixture drawings specifications for customer review based on prescribed design using ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services is seeking a Mechanical Designer, to work onsite at our client's facility. This is a contract to hire position in Dayton, Ohio.
• Will be designing lab test equipment used in thermal and stress testing.
• Will be work closely with Senior Engineers.
• Will work with machine shops to direct fabrication of hardware.
• 10+ years ...
Aug 6 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Dayton easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.