The selected candidate will perform the design, layout, testing, and evaluation of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices or systems. The candidate will perform product development activities including CAD layout and interpretation and implementation of customer specifications and documentation requirements. This individual will provide existing product line support in design activities and/or modification of hardware in production. Will assume responsibility for conducting engineering studies, ...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer/Detailer to work a long-term contract for one of our successful clients in the North Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
• Create and verify layouts, air, load, structural drawings, schematics and equipment orders for material handling systems.
• Work form 3D Plan View CAD models to create elevation view details. The created drawings shall be neat, accurate and professional in appearance.
• Plans equipment layout, material flow, and ...
• Creating 3D designs and 2D layouts of ATV/MUV Frame components.
• Calculating and controlling component parts cost and weight.
• Working within a fixed schedule and managing their own as well as other’s schedules, verifying drawings and working on product quality projects.
• Managing development projects and coordinating with other departments, suppliers and manufacturing.
• Minimum of 8 Year design experience or equivalent combination of education and ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a Machine Designer/Detailer to work onsite at a manufacturing client located in Sidney, OH.
• Machine modeling and detailing to previously design equipment
• Will progress to providing conceptual design on new equipment
• Will work with outside suppliers for specification of equipment and design support
• Should be able to progress to project management
• 90% office environment/10% shop floor environment
We have multiple openings for NX Designers in the Dayton, Ohio area.
These positions include several within our internal design group, several onsite with an aerospace manufacturing client and one with an equipment manufacturer in the West Dayton area.
Internal and Aerospace Client - Mechanical design and detailing using UGNX of aerospace components and assemblies, specifically related to aircraft engines and their hardware.
Equipment Manufacturer – product design and development ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for a Project Engineer to work for a manufacturer of assembly and test equipment in Dayton, Ohio.
This person will have complete responsibility for coordinating projects through all phases of production, including the design, build, installation and customer service.
• 5+ years experience designing automation equipment (automotive special machines would be a plus)
• Strong mechanical background
We are currently recruiting for a Controls Engineer to immediately fill a position with one of our clients in the Dayton, Ohio area.
The Controls Engineer position involves design, configuration, integration, and implementation of electronic controls of all related equipment. The position also requires travel to client sites local and distant for installation and troubleshooting.
• The ability to program all PLC platforms; including Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, and Siemens
• 5+ years experience ...
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Developer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our clients in the Cincinnati area.
• Will be responsible for creating a series of CAD drawings (AutoCAD 2D, Inventor 3D) to be used as the basis for design automation.
• The drawings and models will integrate with .NET and C Programming interfaces through use of CAD command toolbars and software API.
• CAD Developer will work with various Programmers, Designers and Engineers to ...
Manufacturer of custom machine tools (Millers, Grinders, etc.) seeks experienced controls engineer to layout and design control systems involving off-the-shelf controllers, actuators, sensors, as well as associated wiring diagrams and power supply selection.
In this position you will work closely with project manager and multi discipline team to develop novel robotic machine tool solutions and more specifically apply your solid knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electromagnetic drives; ability ...
Our valued client, a premier global manufacturer of capital equipment continues to build on a nearly century long tradition of product leadership & innovation. Their continued success prompts them to direct us to identify an experienced controls engineering professional as further described below.
Your professional background and contacts suggest you may be able to assist in this crucial, active search.
Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement
Controls Engineer (Job #6579)
Location - ...
The Fountain Group is a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Urbana, OH. Details for the positions are as follows:
CANDIDATES MUST BE OF U.S. CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Mechanical Design Engineer
Performs activities concerned with the design, development and manufacture of state-of-the-art aircraft lighting systems with specific responsibility for structural/mechanical components ...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to immediately fill a contract position with one of our clients in the Anna, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
• Review new model part prints, identify equipment interference points or concern point.
• Develop documents defining line characteristics (operation and mechanical).
• Create product countermeasure ideas and documents for product change points to avoid investment impact.
• Able to analyze cost impact and in/out of countermeasure or ...
Location: Dayton, Ohio
The Ross-Carlisle Group has been commissioned to find an Electrical Engineer for a Southwestern Ohio industrial/measurement systems manufacturer.
Individual will act as Lead Electronics Engineer in various product development projects..
BSEE or equivalent
Successful experiences leading projects and project teams
6+ years of experience in electronics and/or embedded software engineering (C/C++ preferred)
3-8 years design experience ...
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer with experience using Inventor to work a contract position in Dayton, Ohio.
This position is expected to last up to 6 months, with potential to go longer or even direct for the right person.
Duties will include the design of automation equipment for manufacturing, as well as the design of a specific product.
• AS or Equivalent
• 5+ years experience in mechanical design
• Experience designing automation equipment
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to immediately fill a contract to hire position with one of our clients in the Anna, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
Review customer requirement documentation & new model part prints, identify equipment changes points
Develop specification documents, concept models & line laytous detailing the required work
Overlay current & new product drawings to determine manufacturing equipment change points
Create machine concepts, modeling, component ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) is currently looking for a Mechanical Designer with 2+ years of UGNX experience and an in-depth knowledge of TeamCenter. The position is with a client west of Dayton, OH. Our client wants a motivated designer looking for a long-term position in a well established, stable company. This position is a 6-month contract with option to hire direct after 6-months.
The individual should be willing to learn the client’s methods and practices, not only as they ...
Jan 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Dayton easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.