We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer/Detailer to work a long-term contract for one of our successful clients in the North Cincinnati, Ohio area.
Duties will include:
• Create and verify layouts, air, load, structural drawings, schematics and equipment orders for material handling systems.
• Work form 3D Plan View CAD models to create elevation view details. The created drawings shall be neat, accurate and professional in appearance.
• Plans equipment layout, material flow, and ...
Position: Lead RF PCB Electrical Engineer
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Job I.D.: 120602
The Ross-Carlisle Group has been commissioned to find a Lead RF PCB Electrical Engineer for a Southwestern Ohio industrial/measurement systems manufacturer.
This person will be responsible for the following:
• Lead Communications Test Design team in the development and refinement of hi frequency automated test systems.
• Develop future roadmap of product line to increase product breadth of ...
The Fountain Group is a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Urbana, OH. Details for the positions are as follows:
CANDIDATES MUST BE OF U.S. CITIZEN/PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Mechanical Design Engineer
Performs activities concerned with the design, development and manufacture of state-of-the-art aircraft lighting systems with specific responsibility for structural/mechanical components ...
Jan 31 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Dayton easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.