• Assist onsite management in establishing recruiting requirements to achieve staffing objectives
• Build effective applicant sources to attract new applicants
• Fill open job orders for positions
• Audit new-hire paperwork and staffing software entries
• Handle employee relations matters
• Regular employee relations
• Monitor temp associate check-ins
• Achieve positive, concrete results through hard work and perseverance
• Maintain sensitive information in confidential ...
Full Time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
Human Resources Generalist – FMLA HRIS EEO AD & D LTD
Location: Job is in Sidney, OH
Experience: 5-7 Years
Experienced Human Resources Generalist is required with a Bachelors Degree having 5-7 year’s HR Generalist experience to include direct Worker Compensation, FMLA, and Benefit administration
Assists in the development and communication of HR policies and procedures.
Guides supervisors ...
It’s not enough to find the industry’s top talent. As a premiere employer in the long term care industry, we recognize that it is crucial to retain our employees, in order to provide the level of care we strive to provide for our residents. Hillandale Family of Communities, a premiere healthcare and retirement community, is looking for a stellar talent strategy professional to lead our efforts in recruiting and retention.
As Retention and Recruiting Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full ...
Jul 18 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Dayton easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.