Industrial Refrigeration Engineer - Covington, OH
Location: Covington, OH
Year(s) Exp: 10 – 15
For a project engineer to provide technical leadership to an integrated team of architects, engineers and project managers for central plant and packaged industrial refrigeration systems. Build on current knowledge of engineering by providing design engineering services for clients throughout North America. This key role will develop a broad set ...
Career Opportunity: Sr. Mechanical Designer with Fameccanica North America in Cincinnati, OH
Do you love tackling challenging design projects? Are you skilled at leading others to ensure deliverables are on-time and completed with quality that consistently exceeds customer expectations? Are you ready to join a leader in high performance production equipment? Fameccanica North America is looking for our next Sr. Mechanical Designer to join our growing company.
We are seeking a Sr. Mechanical ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services (TES) is recruiting for Mechanical Designers to work onsite at a client in Piqua, OH. These are long-term contract positions lasting up to 3 years or longer.
• Prepare layouts and manufacturing detailed prints using SolidWorks
• Retrofit old and new equipment including the development and update of designs
• Prepare customer assembly drawings
• Prepare sales drawings
• Proficient in SolidWorks (AutoCAD is a plus)
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Designer to fill an immediate need with a client located in the Mason, Ohio area.
This person will take 3D plan view models of conveyor systems and will create elevation view details using section cuts throughout the 3D plan view. This project is expected to last at least 6 months and could be extended as new work/projects become available.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
• Conveyor design/detailing experience
• AutoCAD experience is ...
We are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Designer to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful clients, located in Germantown, Ohio.
The duties of the Mechanical Designer will include:
• Create "Metric" drawings for English components and assemblies of existing design.
• Create "hard" metric drawings of plasma burn (rough stock) components then create "soft" metric versions of machined components.
• Create Inventor 3D models and 2D details of AutoCAD components not ...
Think you can meet the challenge of Non-Stop Innovation? Are you ready to join a leader in high performance production equipment? Fameccanica North America is looking for our next Jr. Mechanical Designer to join our growing company.
We are seeking a Jr. Mechanical Designer who can expand upon Fameccanica’s goal of delivering excellence through innovative approach and thinking. This position involves the design and engineering of equipment and devices that meet the needs of challenging projects ...
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Buyout Administrator to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful Material Handling Systems clients, located in the Mason, Ohio area.
The part-time Buyout Administrator duties will include:
• Work 25-30 hrs per week
• Interact with vendors
• Look for purchasing opportunities to leverage savings
• Track and manage parts administration
• Knowledge of purchasing process
• Experience with vendor interaction
• Familiar ...
• Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluated products according ...
This position is located North of Dayton Ohio
We are currently seeking a manufacturing engineer to support electronics assembly. The ideal candidate will have experience with SMT Equipment (SMT lines, wave solders, cleaning systems, radial machines, etc.) and experience with final assembly / box build of electronics.
The Manufacturing Engineer will:
Support manufacturing operations in developing, sustaining, and improving processes (reducing costs).
NPI: Perform prototype and developmental ...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Application Developer/Programmer with excellent mathematic skills to fill a need with a client located in the West Chester, OH area.
This person will assist them in the development and implementation of custom design automation tools for the engineering and sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a series of Applications, sub-routines, applets, etc. which will interface with various CAD models and drawings (AutoCAD 2D, ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Dayton easier than ever before.