~~Merion Realty Services, LLC is a rapidly growing Property Management company currently hiring for a skilled Service Technician in the West Chester area.
As a Service employee, you’ll be responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of rental apartments and the overall maintenance of the community.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Maintaining lawn and common areas.
• Maintaining records of service requests and completing service requests, supplies, and preventive maintenance.
Large national Property Management Company is expanding in the Mid-West and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Manager for a portfolio of ~2000 units. The Regional Manager is responsible for ensuring optimum operational and financial performance results are achieved through successful implementation of company’s business plans, initiatives, and strategies. The candidate we seek must be familiar with the local market and possess exceptional employee relations and management skills ...
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Development of sound physical and fiscal procedure in accordance with established company policies. Total responsibility (under the direction of the Regional Manager) for all phases of operation of the property, including but not limited to the general administration and maintenance of the physical asset and direction and control of all personnel.
2. Establish short and long term property goals.
3. Effectively represent the Owner.
4. Maintain a good working ...
• Requires excellent phone skills for cold calling and appointment setting.
• Requires strong phone personality and attention to detail.
• Requires script memorization ability.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Moderate computer skills required.
• Possession of a valid Ohio real estate license is preferred.
• Generate and qualify leads and book appointments for Buyer ...
Woda Management and Real Estate a management, development and construction company based in the Midwest is seeking a Property Manager to manage one 30 multi-family unit property at Adow Village and another 18 unit senior property Stableford proprty located in Peebles, OH.
This position is full-time with opportunity for future growth. Our organization specializes in affordable housing programs with particular concentration in the LIHTC program and Rural Development 515.
The ideal candidate would ...
The Woda Group, a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest is seeking a Property Manager to manage Hayden House a 44 unit senior property in Springfield, OH.
This position is part-time (25hrs) with the opportunity for future career growth. Our organization specializes in affordable housing programs with particular concentration in the LIHTC program. The ideal candidate would possess the following;
Experience working in affordable housing programs to ...
Jun 2 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for real estate jobs and makes searching online for employment in Dayton in real estate quick and convenient. Job listings may include positions such as appraisal coordinators, realtors and property inspectors, among others. Maybe you have recently moved to the local area and you are having difficulty finding work in the real estate sector. When you have found a job that you feel is suitable for you, you should consider sending in an application to the employer by clicking on the reply button of the advert. You may find it easier to phone the employer if they have provided a number.